Does your organization offer adoption benefits?
Complete our survey to be recognized as a Best Adoption-Friendly Workplace.
More than 25 years ago, our founder, Dave Thomas, led an initiative advocating for better adoption benefits in the workplace, because to him, it was just “the right thing to do.” The Foundation has carried that legacy forward through the Adoption-Friendly Workplace program.
The Foundation is partnering with RTI International, an independent, nonprofit research institute, to conduct the 16th annual Best Adoption-Friendly Workplace survey. This fall, we will release the 2022 100 Best Adoption-Friendly Workplaces list, which recognizes organizations that strive to make adoption a supported option for every working parent.
Participating organizations will have the opportunity to:
- Access an industry benchmark report via an interactive, online dashboard. Your report will compare the benefits that your organization offers for financial reimbursement, paid leave and foster care to other organizations by industry, size and to all other survey participants. New this year, benchmark reports will include historical data since 2016 for participating organizations.
- Earn a badge to feature on your organization’s website, social media channels and human resources materials.
- Elevate your organization’s story through an optional guest article on the Foundation’s website and social media channels.
Scores will be calculated according to the following criteria:
- Financial Reimbursement: 45%
- Paid Leave: 45%
- Employee Eligibility: 10%
Year after year, organizations are raising the bar with their adoption benefits to attract, support and retain employees. Will you share these stories to help raise awareness about the importance of providing adoption benefits in the workplace?
Bank of America
“Bank of America provided a full complement of benefits when it came to our journey to parenthood.”
“Saying yes to being foster parents opened doors for us to start a family. During the entire process, I was fully supported by my Discovery family.”
Newly Weds Foods
“Our children are surrounded by so much love and we are grateful for it. We are a forever family…all of us.”
Together, we will ensure that every child has a permanent home and a loving family.