The Foundation partners with RTI International, an independent, nonprofit research institute, to conduct the Best Adoption-Friendly Workplace survey.
Scores will be calculated according to the following criteria:
- Financial Reimbursement: 45%
- Paid Leave: 45%
- Employee Eligibility: 10%
Participating organizations will have the opportunity to:
- Access an industry benchmark report via an interactive, online dashboard. Your report will compare the benefits that your organization offers for financial reimbursement, paid leave and foster care to other organizations by industry and size. New this year, benchmark reports will include an overall comparison to all organizations participating in the 2021 Adoption-Friendly Workplace survey.
- Earn a badge to feature on your organization’s website, social media channels and human resources materials.
- Elevate your organization’s story through an optional guest article on the Foundation’s website and social media channels.
Year-after-year, organizations are raising the bar with their adoption benefits to attract, support and retain employees. Together, we will ensure that every child has a permanent home and a loving family.
“Adoption assistance from Abbott allowed us to grow our family,” says Ben.
He and his wife, Victoria, adopted their son using adoption benefits offered by Abbott, which was recognized on the Foundation’s Best Adoption-Friendly Workplaces list in 2020.
“Judah has brought so much joy into our lives. He is the funniest, smiliest, happiest guy on the planet. We couldn’t be more thankful.”